Caveman Diet or Paleo diet is over 10,000 years. Paleolithic diet is currently the modern Paleo diet. Paleolithic people were Caveman and cavewomen. There was no agriculture and wild animals roamed freely. Paleolithic was agriculture. Paleolithic diet was no milk animals were domesticated. Potatoes and cereals were excluded from their diet, because all raw foods and toxins cereal content of potatoes were eaten when raw.
- High consumption of fruits and vegetables.
- Olive oil and certain vegetable oils.
- Lean meats, poultry and fish
- Nuts and seeds
- Red Wine controversial in the Paleo diet.
The Mediterranean diet comes from Mediterranean countries. These countries are: Italy, Greece, Crete, southern France and Spain. There is a high consumption of fruits, vegetables, nuts, grains and olive oil. Replace red meat with seafood or poultry. Red wine in moderation. The food varies from country to country in the Mediterranean. The principles are the same:
- High consumption of fruits and vegetables
- Dairy produces milk, cheese and yogurt. Instead cow cultures consume goat, sheep or buffalo milk.
- Olive oil for butter. Olive oil low in saturated fat and increases levels of good cholesterol HDL.
- Whole grains, cereals and pasta.
- High consumption of beans, nuts and seeds.
Beans and legumes contain soluble fibers - when more and removed by the grabs cholesterol from the intestinal tract before being absorbed into the body. In Beans lower cholesterol reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Red meat and dairy products replaced with poultry or seafood.
- Red meat is consumed in very limited qualities.
- A maximum of four eggs per week.
- Potatoes and rice
- The red wine consumed with moderation.
The foods in the Mediterranean diet and closed the Paleo diet.
Paleo and Mediterranean diet are very similar, but excluding foods make a significant difference in the two regimes.
Dairy products: Dairy products are not allowed in the Paleo diet, but authorized in the Mediterranean diet. During the Paleolithic milk has not eaten, because the animals had not been domesticated. Dairy product in high saturated fat cream, cheese and butter. Milk contains exorphins antinutricionales.
Bean and Legumes: not allowed in the Paleo diet but allowed on the Mediterranean diet beans. Legumes include navy, kidney, string, black beans and pinto, chickpeas (garbanzo beans), lentils, carob, licorice and peanuts. It is generally believed that the peanuts are family relatives. Peanuts are legumes, not allowed in the Paleo diet. Soy allergy can spread to the legume family to other foods. Soy allergies and peanut allergies are common. In any allergies to a doctor should be sought for treatment and nutrition advice.
Rice and potatoes are excluded from the Paleo diet.
After the Paleolithic was the Neolithic Age, or agriculture. The man was able to plant seeds for cereals, the fire has been controlled to a boil. no poisonous plants were eaten by the Caveman. Cooking killed several toxins that make this edible food. Cooking does not kill all the toxins. Toxin in cereals, potatoes, beans and rice retain some anti-nutrients after cooking. Dairy contains up more nutrients. Corn, wheat, potatoes, rice, vegetables and dairy products excluded Paleo diet.
- Exorphins: Anti-nutrients in dairy products and wheat. Morphine acts to counteract the production of bodies of the chemical nature of endorphins.
- Lectins: anti-nutrients, the body's immune system as a result of evasion of immune diseases. Lectins are found in corn, wheat, rice, potatoes, legumes (especially peanuts and soybeans) and milk.
- Enzymes Blockers: can block the body's natural enzymes in the stomach, small intestine and the forces of the stomach. For a long time, in the pancreas of the constraints of the production of natural enzymes cause. Food: corn, wheat and potatoes.
- Glycoalkaloids: anti-toxin is not destroyed when the potatoes are cooked.
The Paleo diet excludes these cooked foods that still have low levels of toxins or anti-nutrients.
excluded for nutritional reasons wheat, dairy products and soy in the Paleo diet. Furthermore the Paleo diet is an excellent choice for those who need gluten health fitness products, dairy products and dietary soy diet.