Low Carb Coconut Chia Pudding with Goji Berries
Delicious low carb coconut chia pudding with goji berries. Perfect as a low carb breakfast. Just prepare it in the evening and enjoy it the next morning...
- We used coconut milk without emulsifiers (only coconut and water). Therefore, the coconut and the coconut water must first be mixed together and briefly heated to form a uniform liquid.
- If you want to sweeten the mixture extra, it would be good to heat the birch sugar as well (this is how the birch sugar dissolves).
- Mix the coconut milk, chia seeds, bourbon vanilla and cinnamon and leave to soak for 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Stir once after 20 minutes. Fill the mixture into four small bowls or glasses and place in the fridge for about 1 hour so that the pudding can stick.
- Then spread goji berries as desired on each bowl/glass.
- Preparation time: about 10 minutes plus 1 1/2 hours swelling and cooling time
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Goji berries at will
- Birch sugar (xylitol) as desired
- 1 tsp bourbon vanilla (ground)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
RELATED: Red Pepper and Spring Onion Hummus Recipe