Experience has taught us that espresso diets don't work, but these ten breakfasts will help you lose weight quickly.
Easy to prepare, nutritious breakfasts, Want to Know More, Stay till the end Remember to Share This With Your Friends.
Ten low-calorie breakfasts that will make you lose weight quickly
Here are ten recipes to help you prepare delicious low-calorie breakfasts that will speed up your metabolism and make it easy to lose weight.
1. Eggs with sautéed vegetables: In a frying pan with a little oil, place the vegetables of your choice with thyme and salt, sauté them and add 2 eggs at the end.
2. Melon with yogurt and cereals: To prepare this recipe, cut a melon into small pieces which you will mix with a glass of yogurt and 30 grams of cereals.
3. Yogurt, strawberries, banana and almonds: In a blender place a banana, eight almonds, fifty grams of strawberry and a glass of yogurt; beat everything and enjoy this delicious drink.
4. Cinnamon and quinoa apples: Cook the quinoa until it is al dente, then add two caramelized apples and sprinkle them with cinnamon powder, a delight for the palate!
5. Avocado and eggs: This recipe only requires that you take some boiled eggs and combine them with half an avocado. Season with lemon, salt and a little olive oil.
6. Asparagus with salmon: This is a real low calorie but very nutritious breakfast, combining 100 grams of salmon with 150 grams of asparagus in a dish.
7. Super complete breakfast: Add in a bowl thirty grams of oats, two tablespoons of chia, one hundred and fifty grams of hazelnut milk, goji berries and honey.
8. Tofu and eggs: Take the chopped tofu and fry it with oil, onion, garlic, mushrooms, corn and peas. Then, beat the eggs and pour them on top; stirring constantly.
9. Egg and spinach omelette: You must cook the fresh spinach first for five minutes and then add two whipped egg whites. Stir until well cooked.
10. Cottage cheese: This is an excellent choice for breakfast. All you have to do is spread a hundred grams of this cheese on a slice of bread. You'll be more than satisfied.
RELATED: Low Carb Desserts - Low Carb Coconut Chia Pudding with Goji Berries
Thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you used this information, share it with your friends and family.