If you are dissatisfied with your breasts size or think that your breasts are smaller than your desired cup size, then probably you are considering breast enlargement of some sort. While breast augmentation continues to be the top choice in all cosmetic surgery options for many women, some are skipping surgery entirely and reaching for a pill instead, without realizing that there is little-to-no evidence about the safety of breast enlargement pills.
Despite, the doubt of the efficacy and success of the pills designed to boost their bust line, they still try them as their first choice before considering any invasive methods of breast surgery, which often may not go as smoothly as planned.
Further, this also explains the plethora of breast enlargement pills thronging the market at all times. You will be surprised at the number of websites that market them especially when you randomly search on the internet, when you watch television, or when you read any woman's magazines. The immense popularity this pill enjoys is owing to its successful ads, focusing on woman's insecurities about their breasts, which psychologically makes most women think is without any side-effects, very convenient to put into their handbags, and pop them in their mouth on schedule. Unfortunately, most of the advertisers selling natural breast enlargement pills do not list any potential risks.
However, a few things you need to know about the problems and cons of natural pills products-
- Breast pills were originally made from herbs. Just because a product is called 'natural' and it is always safe to use. Because the chemicals or the elements which contain within the herbs can differ in strength and effects.
- Further, different manufacturers may have different ways of producing the pills and you need to be careful as the results may differ from person to person. Differences in body chemistry can lead to a 5-8 week delay until you experience any effects or results for the body to adapt and start creating new breast tissue.
- Increasing the level of one hormone will indeed reduce the concentrations of the other hormones, and that could cause lasting problems with the body.
- We can't deny sometimes many times breast enlargement pills do work and also you will not get any evidence that they're safe and lack of evidence for efficacy and long-term safety concerns.
- Most breast enlargement pill manufacturers tend to use a lot of gimmicks or ploy to get more of their products sold by suggesting the use of breast enlargement creams, lotions or sprays to be used in conjunction with their pills. They assert and claim that doing so will increase your breast size by one to two inches in just 90 days. This means, the pills are not effective by themselves; but require a whole product range to work.
- Women may become addicted to the pill. In fact, manufacturers always indicate that the pill must never be stopped abruptly; it must be continued even after the breasts have reached the desirable size, if at all they do so. This means, the pills will continue playing with the hormones throughout the life of the woman. Seriously speaking, this is a huge price to pay just to add a few inches on your bust and just another manufacturer ploy.
- Breast pills can interact with prescription medication and make them less effective, or lead to adverse side effects, allergies and poor drug absorption and lead to estrogen imbalances. Breast pills stimulate the adipose, which is achieved by triggering over production of estrogen - the female hormone responsible for the growth of breasts.
Breast size is a major concern for many women. The world often judges a woman by her breast size. Society's idea of beauty has tended towards the larger breast sizes and as a result, many women now want to increase their breast size.
However, not every woman wants to undergo the surgeon's knife. Fortunately, there are a whole range of effective breast enhancement products out there that are quite effective.
One of the most popular ways to increase breast size is through breast enhancement exercises. These are safe, easy, and free. The main problem people find with breast exercises is that it's hard to stick to a consistent routine. Many people will start doing breast enhancement exercise techniques, then just stop after a while.
New Breast Enlargement Treatments
There is a lot of money in the breast enlargement sector. Billions are spent a year and companies are constantly trying to find new therapies and products to increase the size of a woman's breast. Some of these treatments, therapies, and products are complete crap, but so do actually work.
I recommend you look around online and check out new breast enhancement treatments. There are a lot of companies that offer such new, non-surgical methods of enlarging breasts. It's well worth your time to check out the websites of such companies to see what's offered.
The more informed you are, the better buying decision you can make.
Herbal Breast Enlargement Pills
Breast enlargement pills are very popular these days because they actually work. Now, with herbal breast enlargement pills, the effects can vary from person to person. But these pills have been proven to work. Sometimes, the results may be too subtle for some women to gauge the effectiveness and significant size increases.
If you are looking for the easiest way, short of breast implant surgery, to increase the size your breasts, than Superbust breast enlargements pills are probably your best. For the best effectiveness, however, you should not combine these natural breast enlargement pills with another breast enhancement product or therapy.
Let's check the features-
- Boost your confidence
- Improve your self esteem
- Give you a fuller life!
- Regain the attention you deserve
- Help you fill out swimsuits and bras
- Put you in control of your body
- Make you the envy of all eyes!
Natural breast enlargement pills could increase breast size because it contains herbs that have known estrogen-like effects on the body. Breast pills are designed to trigger the effects of puberty where the breasts naturally grow in size, increasing the rate of fat cells and connective tissue in the chest and boosting the breast size and shape. The ingredients of these pills are always natural substances that are known to stimulate the growth of the mammary tissue as follows:
Using natural or herbal plants to enlarge breasts have been known to be around since centuries and have been practiced by women such as in ancient Indian and Greek traditions.
Today's natural herbal products improvises herbs into breast enlargement pills so as to maintain their popularity since so many centuries with guarantee.
Though breast enlargement, surgeries are very popular, but we all know now that not everyone wants to have silicon implanted into the breasts because of huge health problems and problems related with this.
There are many health reasons why breast implants are a very bad decision to make. Thus, one can accomplish the same thing by using breast enlargement products.
Not all of the products work, but Superbust will surely do increase the size of the breast - and you can rely on this products without any question related to breast enlargement issue.
Must-Know Info Before any breast enlargement surgery or other treatments applied-
Effect on Mammograms
All women should undergo regular mammography exams after age 40 (earlier if you have risk factors or a family history). Both saline and silicone implants can obscure the tissue in which a tumor may be present, making detection more difficult, although implants that have been positioned under the muscle are less likely to interfere. When you book your mammogram, tell the doctor's office that you have implants and that you want a technician who has been specially trained in the technique. Breast implants can rupture with improper mammogram handling.
Effect on Breast Self Exams (BSE)
All women should perform regular monthly breast self-examinations (BSE) to detect any unusual changes in the breast tissue. For those who have undergone augmentation, self exams take on an added importance, because they can help to reveal any possible complications from the implants. The best time to examine the breasts is two or three days after your period ends, when the breasts are least likely to be tender or swollen.
Effect on the Ability to Breastfeed
Most women are able to breastfeed successfully after breast augmentation. According to La Leche League, even those women who still have silicone breast implants can nurse with no apparent harmful effect to themselves or their children.
How Long Implants Last
Implants don't last forever. All implants can leak. The risk of leakage is about one percent per year, and it accumulates annually (so 10 years after the procedure expect to have a 10 percent risk of leakage; 20 years later you'll have a 20 percent risk). Most likely you will need to replace the implants 10 years down the road, which means you'll need to undergo another surgery. Discuss implant product warranty with your doctor so you are clear about what is and isn't covered. In addition, there is also about an eight percent chance of implants hardening (a.k.a. capsular contracture), although there are no health risks associated with this.
Taking a Self Exam
- To examine your breasts, first stand in front of a mirror and look for anything unusual, such as changes in the shape or appearance of your breasts or nipples.
- Lie down on your back, which flattens and spreads out the tissue and allows for deeper palpation.
- With your right arm raised above your head, use the flat surface of your fingertips of your left hand to feel your right breast. Move your fingers in one of three ways: in a circular motion in a clockwise fashion; in strips (like mowing the lawn); or in a radiant pattern. Feel around the breast to check for any unusual lump, swelling, or mass under the skin of your right breast. You should also feel for any swelling of glands or lumps in your armpit.
- Follow the same procedure for the left breast (using the right hand to examine the left breast, with the left hand raised above the head).
- Pay particular attention to changes in the firmness, size, or shape of your breasts. Be attentive to pain, tenderness, or color changes in the breast area, or any discharge or unusual sensation around the nipple. Any of these changes should be reported promptly to a physician.
- Am I a good candidate? The main consideration is, 'Are you healthy enough to have an elective operation?'. Age is usually not a limiting factor, as long as your general health is good. If you are obese, smoke, are over the age of 70, or suffer from a systemic illness such as high blood-pressure, diabetes, heart disease, or emphysema, however, you may be at increased risk for complications under anesthesia.
- How much does it cost? Costs vary widely depending on where you live, but average about $5,000-$6,000. Remember that you have to add together four costs: the surgical fee, the cost of the implants, the operating room fee, and an anesthesia fee,
- How many augmentations do you perform each month? In addition to making sure your doctor is board-certified in plastic surgery, he or she should have an expertise in the specific procedure you're seeking. Ask to see a book of "before and after" pictures of other patients.
- Where will the surgery take place? If you are having the procedure done in the doctor's office (not in a hospital) be sure the operating room is accredited by a national organization.
- What are the risks? Patients need to know three things. One, all implants can leak, although that risk is as little as one percent per year. Two, all implants can harden or become firm, which should not affect your health, but will make an aesthetic difference. And three, once you are 40 and begin to require mammograms, you need to go to a radiologist who specializes in mammography for women with implants."