Keto Crab Cakes Recipe (Almond Flour)
- 8 ounces of lump crab meat
- 1/2 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon green onion
- 2 tablespoons ghee or unsalted butter
- Put the crab meat in a bowl. Add the chopped parsley, salt and cayenne pepper. Finely chop the green onion and add it as well. Put the mayonnaise and finally the beaten egg mixing very well.
- Form some meatballs and crush them a little.
- Heat the ghee or butter in a frying pan over medium heat. Put the cakes so that they brown equally everywhere and wait a few minutes for them to brown and be cooked.
They can be served at the moment, but they are usually eaten temperate or cold. They are served with tartar sauce or mayonnaise.
You can also add finely chopped red peppers, or packaged bell peppers.
RELATED: Keto Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe