It also looks so cute prepared, it's perfect as a birthday cake or to take with you when you have a visit to your friends' house (grandmothers are right when they say you should never come home to anyone empty-handed).
This keto pumpkin pie is an excellent gift of love and health! Try it and leave us your comments.
For the Bark:
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. granulated Swerve (natural sweetener)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tbsp. melted butter
For the filling:
- 4 packets cream cheese, 8 ounces each, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar Swerve*
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350°F (176°C).
2. Mix almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
3. Add the melted butter and beat until all ingredients are well blended.
4. Press the crust into a mold on 8″ trying to get a uniform layer and put a little up on the sides.
5. Bake until lightly browned, 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 162°C (325°F).
7. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and stir until smooth and fluffy.
8. Add pumpkin puree and beat until smooth.
9. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat in each addition until well blended.
10. Add vanilla, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
11. Pour the dough over the crust and smooth the top with a spatula.
12. Wrap the bottom of the pan in aluminum foil and place in a large roasting pan.
13. Add enough boiling water to reach half of the baking dish.
14. Bake until the center of the cheese pie only moves slightly, about 1 hour.
15. Turn off the heat, open the oven door and let the cheese pie cool in the oven for 1 hour.
16. Remove the foil and refrigerate the keto pumpkin cheese pie until completely cooled, at least 5 hours or until next day.
Serve this delicious Keto Pumpkin Cheese Pie with a spoonful of whipped cream and toasted walnuts.
Swerve Brown Sugar Note*
- Brown Swerve is sweet and delicious. It is a natural replacement for brown sugar that does not have the bitter dessert flavor associated with other sweeteners such as stevia and monk fruit.
- Measured the same as brown sugar: If your recipe requires a cup of brown sugar, simply replace it with a cup of Swerve. Since it's measured as brown sugar, using Swerve in your favorite recipes will be amazing.
- Zero net carbohydrates: The components of Swerve do not affect blood sugar, so the carbohydrates it contains are considered no impact.
- Keto-friendly: Because Swerve is not glycemic, it's the perfect sweetener for use in ketogenic recipes.
- It contains only the highest quality ingredients. Swerve's ingredients come from Europe and North America - there are no ingredients from China.
RELATED: Low Carb & Keto Lemon Cheesecake Recipe