The cake is really simple and super delicious!
It is 100% Low-Carb & Keto, gluten-free & without added sugar!
For the bottom
- 3 eggs
- 80 Almond flour
- 20 Coconut flour
- 60g -80g Erythritol
- 60 butter
- 5 eggs
- 160g Erythritol
- 650g quark
- Juice & peel of a lemon
- Put all the ingredients for the base in a mixing bowl and knead everything until it becomes a smooth dough.
- Now take your baking tin and line it completely with baking paper.
Spread the dough evenly over the entire bottom of the baking tin. You don't have to form an edge.
- Bake the base for about 10 minutes at 175 degrees circulating air.
- First grate the zest of the lemon with a fine grater and then squeeze out the juice.
Make sure it is an organic lemon, because you want to eat the peel 😉
- Now put all the ingredients for the quark filling in a bowl and whisk everything until a homogeneous viscous mass is obtained.
- Pour this mixture completely onto the baked base.
- Bake the cake on the middle shelf for another 30 - 40 minutes.
Each oven is a bit different, so watch the cake after 30 minutes and take it out as soon as it starts getting dark 🙂
- Allow the cake to cool for 2-3 hours and set before taking it out of the tin.
Tip: If you put some lemon slices as decoration on it, it looks particularly pretty!
Nutritional values per 100g :
Calorific value KJ / kcal
of which saturated 5.6
of which sugar 2.2
of which polyols 10.9
We are very happy when many people imitate our recipes 🙂
Share them with other ketarians and those who want to become ketarians! Please remember to link or mention in it. Developing recipes is a lot of work and it would be great if this can be traced back to us!